It is important to keep everything in good and working condition to maintain the value of your home or business premises by performing regular maintenance,
- The (outside) light that still “just” needs to be replaced, soon more will follow
- the surveillance camera to be cleaned or adjusted
- the outside fence that needs to be fixed or repaired
- loose data or electricity cables
- lock what needs to be lubricated or replaced
- wall that actually needs to be whitened
All of these small things that could perceive your business premises as negative for visitors or shoppers, in the case of retail premises.
We can make a maintenance inventory for you and, on the basis of this, provide a quotation to bring everything up to standard and, for example, agree on a fixed maintenance interval. This is of course also possible if the maintenance is already in order and you want to avoid backlogs.
Major maintenance is just as important, such as annual maintenance and (mandatory) inspections of many installations.